Thirty-six years of active, diligent applied science gives the FIPR Institute a broad spectrum of knowledge and expertise that can be utilized in technical consulting on phosphate, other mineral and other related industrial topics.
A partial list of our consulting capabilities includes:
- • Florida phosphate issues
- • World phosphate issues
- • Mining and beneficiation (mineral processing)
- • Chemical processing
- • Reclamation (terrestrial and aquatic systems)
- • Phosphogypsum management and applications
- • Flotation processes
- • Mineral separation
- • Sulfur recovery from residuals
- • Clay/fines consolidation
- • Dewatering processes
- • Waste minimization
- • Associated energy production
Contact us today, using the form below, for more information on FIPR Institute consulting services.