Tampa FL 33602
Phosphates 2017 International Conference & Exhibition
13-15 March 2017 – Marriott Tampa Waterside Hotel, Tampa, Florida, USA
CRU is delighted to return to Tampa, FL for Phosphates 2017 to celebrate the 10th event in the series. Florida is at the heart of the US phosphates sector and makes the ideal location for this annual gathering of the global phosphates industry and we are delighted to be supported this year by the Florida Industrial and Phosphate Research Institute.
With 400 participants attending the conference, the event is firmly established as the premier gathering for senior decision-makers representing the fertilizer, feed and industrial phosphates industries. Business leaders from producers, traders, engineering, technology and equipment providers, and consumers, meet at this annual event to engage in high-level networking, negotiate business contracts and share industry knowledge.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FIPR INSTITUTE ADVISORY BOARD AND TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Save 20% when booking online by contacting the FIPR Institute for a registration code. Please email Kate Beamon at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org prior to beginning your online registration process for the FIPR Institute-specific registration discount code.
Register online by visiting www.crugroup.com/events/phosphates/registration
Operators can register for 50% discounted rate – to apply for an Operator pass, send you details to email@example.com
Key reasons to attend Phosphates 2017:
– Hear about the current and future supply of raw materials, intermediates and finished phosphates products
– Understand the changing dynamics in key demand regions affecting demand for products across the fertilizer, feed and industrial phosphates markets
– Learn about the latest project start-ups, expansions and shutdowns affecting supply
– Discover the latest technological advances through the expanded technical programme and showcase
– Network with over 400 producers, consumers, traders, market analysts, engineering and technical experts
* The Global Outlook: A View from Florida
* CRU VIEW – Global phosphates market overview and forecast
* View from the capital markets
* Regional Spotlights on Asia, (Beyond) China, India, Eurasia
* Agribusiness outlook: Realigning Commodity Markets and Supply Chains in 2017?
* Feed Markets
* Update on US Environmental regulation and permitting of phosphate operations
* Technical Innovation
* Industrial Markets
* Rock Phosphates
* Market dynamics
* Value added phosphate based fertilizer markets
* Mining & Beneficiation
* Phosphate plant developments
* Fertilizer finishing & granulation
* Environmental protection and sustainability
You can view the full programme with speakers here – www.crugroup.com/events/phosphates/programme